Termite Protection for Home and Businesses
- Soil Pretreat for New Contruction
- Vapor Barriers
- Support Jacks
- Thermal Ventilation Systems
- Structural Repairs
- Termite Control- Liquid
- Termite Baiting System
Puckett’s Pest Control utilizes the Hex-Pro Termite Baiting System to protect your property.
What is the Hex−Pro™ System?Controls termites with an odorless, less invasive, targeted approach.
- Provides an environmentally sensible solution with a minimal amount of termite bait.
- Has low impact on human health, low toxicity to birds, fish and plants, and low potential for groundwater contamination when used according to label instructions.
- Requires no drilling in floors nor trenching around the home.
- Is a high-quality product from Dow AgroSciences, a recognized leader in termite solutions.
How does the Hex-Pro System work?
- It starts with a professional inspection of the home for signs of termites.
- Hex-Pro termite stations are placed in the soil in prime termite-foraging areas around the house.
(In areas of known termite activity, auxiliary Hex-Pro termite stations may also be installed and baited immediately.)
- Hex-Pro termite stations are checked regularly for signs of termite activity.
- When termites are found in the Hex-Pro termite stations, they are transferred to a bait cartridge placed in the stations. The bait cartridge contains Shatter™ termite bait. In cases where baited auxiliary Hex-Pro™ termite stations are installed immediately, transferring termites is unnecessary.
- Termites feed on Shatter termite bait, tunnel back to their colony, and send their nestmates back to feed on the bait. Generally, after several weeks, the termite colony declines and eventually is destroyed.
- After the termites have been controlled, used bait cartridges are replaced with wood monitors. The pest management professional continues to check for signs of new termite activity as long as the service agreement continues.
How is the Hex-Pro System installed?
The Hex-Pro System is installed and serviced by pest management professionals. With the visible Hex-Pro termite stations and ongoing monitoring by a pest management professional, you’ll have reassuring evidence of termite protection.